Chirper Challenge No 3

Sunday, 31 August 2008

Challenge No 3 was to include a star, bling/glitter and a white space. I really enjoyed making the orange wooden doll card and was pleased how it turned out. I tried so hard not to make a Christmas card, but I couldn't resist. I really enjoy these challenges, they take you out of your comfort zone. Most of us go through a stage where we have no inspiration. Taking part in a challenge helps to get the creative juices going again. It's great fun. I recommend joining a challenge group if you can.

Materials used - White cardblank, Assorted papers, Cricut - Plantin Schoolbook for the star layered on chipboard, Cuttlebug and Curls and Swirls alphabet, Wooden Doll with balloon, Orange Glitter Glue, Sharpie permanent pen - orange, Ribbon and Fibre, Bead Wire, Beads, Eyelets, Ink, Peel offs


Materials used - White cardblank, Bazzil Bling cardstock, Christmas paper, Silver angel hair, Silver thread, Silver glitter, Silver ribbon, Merry Christmas Stamp, Chalk ink, Swarovski half pearl, Peel off star

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous, beautiful, wonderul I love them, expecially the doll one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx