Some of my older cards

Tuesday, 12 August 2008

I started making cards about 18 months ago when my mum gave me some papers, stickers and ribbons for my birthday. My style is changing as I try new techniques. These are some of my cards, old and new. I've tried to list everything I've used, but there might be some items missing.

For You

This card was created after a challenge by my son to use grey.black and red.
Materials Used - Red cardblank, Grey,red,white and black cardstock, Cuttlebug and Distressed Strips embossing folder, Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook and Accent Essentials cartridges, Black Versa chalk ink, Red square brads

Happy Birthday
Materials Used - White cardblank, Purple cardstock, Black floral patterned paper, Cuttlebug and Divine Swirls embossing folder, Cuttlebug Olivia Alphabet for the vase, stem and flower, Black ribbon, Purple and clear gems, Happy Birthday peel-off coloured with black permanent Sharpie pen

 

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you are doing a great job on your blog! Keep it up! I will keep checking back to see what you are adding! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Love the background, really cute! Your cards are very nice too! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is great. I love the colors. It looks like it is coming along wonderfully. your cards a beautiful too.
    Lori
    http://livelaughscrap-leedle.blogspot.com
    My blog is fairly new too. Please stop by & take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,you have a great blog!
    Your cards are very nice, thank you for sharing them.

    Hope you have a great day!!!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx