American Football 75th Birthday Card

Sunday, 26 October 2008

I made this card for my Dads 75th birthday.American Football WM He loves American football, especially the San Francisco 49ers.

Materials Used - White Cardblank, Red,green cream and black card, Cricut plus Paper Doll Dress Up and Plantin Schoolbook and George and Basic Shapes carts, Red fibre, Pencils and chalks, Black and white gel pens, Black chalk ink, Mini alphabet stamps.

I got the idea on how to cut the football shirt from Anna Rodriguez, a member of the Cricut forum.

Here is the cut file for the shirt - I used Plantin Schoolbook. The shirt fits a doll 3 inches high. I cut off the arms of the doll and moved them out a bit so there was room to hold the ball.

3 comments:

  1. This is so great, and a really personal card. Happy birthday to your Dad x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love the header w/ the crowd of faces!

    blog.scrapallier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx