Back from Florida and spent to much!!

Thursday, 2 October 2008

I've just got back after 2 fantastic weeks in Florida. 90 degrees everyday, glorious sunshine and I've spent far too much! Some of the things I wanted, I just couldn't get in the shops such as the new Cuttlebug folders and a Pull-ez. But I decided to make my own after seeing the idea on the Cricut forum. I'm really pleased how it turned out. The bag came from Walmart and I just punched holes in it with an eyelet punch. I've actually got more holes in it than the one you buy.

Michaels had a Cricut cartridge sale on while I was there. Most carts for $40. I was only going to buy 2 but I bought 4 - Paper Doll Dress Up, Opposites Attract, Stretch Your Imagination and Beyond Birthdays. They are so much cheaper than buying in the UK. I also bought rub-ons, ribbons, brads, paper stacks, stamps and other bits and pieces. I now need to stop spending and get creating.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, I did the same but got my bag in Wilkinsons, it had girls dress up shoes in it!!!
    eileenpaul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx