Chocolate Christmas Cards

Thursday, 30 October 2008

I'm doing my first craft fayre in November with my mum. I wanted to make something Christmassy for the children that wouldn't take to long to make. You never know how your first fayre will go. The cards were made with odds and ends I had, plus some chocolate shapes I bought in my local supermarket.

Christmas Chocolates 1

Christmas Chocolates 3

Christmas Chocolates 5 Christmas Chocolates 4

Christmas Chocolates 2

Materials Used - White cardblanks, Assorted Christmas papers, Versa Magic chalk ink pads, Alphabet and Christmas stamps, Ribbon, Foam Christmas shapes, Gold star brad, Fabric star, Gold and silver Christmas peel offs, Chocolate shapes.

5 comments:

  1. OOOH!!! Christmas Wishes & Chocolate - what could be better!!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea!! I would make more if I were you I think these will be very popular they're so original! I must have a go at these!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry, these are just adorable! Yes I would make more. TFS

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !!!!!!!! Wahat a great idea :):) TFS :):)

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx