Kami Sweetie

Friday, 24 October 2008

Kami Sweetie

I was asked by a colleague at work to create a birthday card for a girlfriend. She asked for red, hearts, bling and the words Kami Sweetie as it's her nickname. I started with very red hearts but felt it was a bit to Wedding/Valentine, so I went for a more maroon red. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the hearts and a swirl stamp for the border. I added glitter to the swirls. I then finished it off with ribbon and beads.

Materials Used - Cream cardblank, Maroon cardstock, Cricut with Opposites Attract, Cuttlebug with Curls and Swirls Embossing Folder, Swirl Stamps, Chalk Ink, Glitter, Ribbon, Eyelets, Bead wire, Beads, Half Pearls.

1 comment:

  1. That's another gorgeous one, I like the way you used the cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx