My Stamping Efforts

Thursday, 2 October 2008

I've never been good at stamping but I've decided to keep trying. I've discovered clear stamps and much prefer these to the wooden ones. I saw a technique in a magazine, where you mask off part of the card and stamp in the space. I'd never done this before and was pleased with my efforts. I transferred the idea to the flower, by inking and stamping onto plain white paper. I then cut a square out and glued it onto card. I then ran this through the Cuttlebug using the Sizzix Flower Tag die. The first card was for my sons girlfriends 21st birthday. She loved it.


Sams 21st
Materials Used - White square cardblank, Cuttlebug plus Curls and Swirls alphabet, Sizzix Flower Tag die, Black, orange and lemon inks, Black ribbon and fibres, White paper, White and black card, Brad, Peach half pearls, Peel off, Black permanent marker



Black and Lemon Card
Materials Used - White square cardblank, Cuttlebug plus Curls and Swirls alphabet, Scribble Flower and Wavy Square, Black, lime and lemon inks, White half pearls, White paper, White and black card, Black fibres, Black brads, Black eyelet

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx