Chirper Challenges 9 & 10

Sunday, 4 January 2009

I haven't posted for a while as Christmas is always a busy time of year, but now I have a bit more time, here are two of my recent challenges.

Music Card Challenge 9 was set by my son Joshua. He wanted us to use Stripes, Foam and have a musical theme

Materials:- Cream card blank, tags made from foa (cut using the Cuttlebug), assorted papers, ribbon, threads, snaps, dot stamp, brown ink button and epoxy stickers.

Challenge 10 was set by Amy Bird and it was to create a non-traditional coloured Christmas card, use a clear embellishment and a scallop. I didn't have any ready made clear embellishments, so I used some plastic packaging, cut out 4 hearts using the Cuttlebug and then ran them through the Divine Swirls embossing folder. I punched a hole in each heart and threaded them onto silver thread and then wrapped them round the spine of the card. I made the card for my husband for Christmas. We always say Hugs to each other, so the saying was perfect.

Christmas Hugs

Materials :- White card blank, assorted papers, white and black card, Cricut plus Joys of Christmas, Beyond Birthdays and Accent Essentials cartridges, Cuttlebug plus Divine Swirl folder, silver thread, plastic packaging, snaps, silver, gems, black ink and snaps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx