I’ve been lazy …..

Friday, 1 May 2009

and haven’t updated my blog for ages. Naughty me. The following 2 cards were made for Challenges 13 and 14 on the Chirper Challenge blog. We were to use the following sketch plus some stitching (either real or faux) and some black. I haven’t used my Circut on either card, even though we are meant too (don’t tell). I love the pink and orange together on these and the beads stitched on the 2nd card. The cards are darker than I would normally make, but are brighter in real life.

Challenge 14 Challenge 13

sv-scrapsketch-44

 

Materials used – Pink and black card, Beads, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies Stack, Threads, Peel-offs, Rub-ons, Versamagic Chalk inks, Black gel pen, Brads, Ribbon, Prima flowers, Half pearls.

 

3 comments:

  1. Kerry
    These are gorgeous I love the stitching and the beads

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards and loving the strong colour combo.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx