My Mums 70th Birthday

Thursday, 21 May 2009

My mum has recently celebrated her 70th birthday (even though she was in denial). She love butterflies so created this card which was inspired by Envys Cashmore. I cut out butterflies in white card and vellum. Embossed the vellum butterflies and stuck them to their bases using the 3D gloss, which was perfect because it doesn’t show through.

Mums 70th
Mums 70th 1

Materials Used – White cardblank, White card, Cricut and Walk in my Garden cartridge for the butterflies, Cuttlebug plus Swiss dots and Stylised Flowers embossing folders, Vellum, Pink fabric paint, Pink dotty ribbon, Pink chalk ink, Sentiment stamps, Anita's 3D gloss.

1 comment:

  1. This card is stunning Kerry! I bet your mum was thrilled to receive it!

    Juiexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx