Vellum Flowers

Friday, 29 May 2009

I really enjoyed making this card. The vellum paper is so cute, decorated with delicate little swirls. I cut the pink card and vellum flowers with my Cricut using Accent Essentials, and then layered them up, topping each with a button. Simple yet pretty card.

Vellum Flower 1 (2)
Vellum Flower 1 (4)

Materials used – Pink Cardblank, Cricut and Accent Essentials cartridge, Basic Grey papers, Pink card, Vellum, Brown spotty ribbon, Pink chalk ink, Buttons, Brads and Metallic thread.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Kerry, I love it, so feminine. I love the way you have used layered the vellum it really is a pretty effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely Kerry, i love thw look of embossed vellum, and this is so delicate and pretty
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx