Carols Sketch Fun

Friday, 5 June 2009

Carol at Funky Hand has started her own challenge blog called Carols Sketch Fun. There will be sketch challenges posted every 2 weeks. We can turn the sketch if we wish, but the layout has to be obvious. There is also yummy blog candy to be won.

I turned the sketch and then dithered for a while trying to decide what to put in the panel. I decided on the flower to fit in with the background paper.

Carols Sketch 1
Carols Sketch 1 Close up
Carols Sketch 1

Materials Used – Black cardblank, Story of Us papers, Cricut plus George and Basic Shapes for the flowers, Black card, Black chalk ink, Black metal dots, Rub-ons, Button and Lace and blue ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi kerry,
    I love how you've flipped my sketch....what a gorgeous result too!
    Lovely papers and embellishments...thanks so much for playing along and for the 'toot' :)
    Hope to see you next fortnight....

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, what a gorgeous card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are really nice and so is the card. Am on a blog hop chacking what I have missed and loving your cards.
    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very striking - blacks and whites work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card,great colours and I love that paper.
    Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx