Polkadoodles Challenge 4

Friday, 12 June 2009

I had a bit of a nightmare with this one, I put my paper on upside down, had problems with the birds tails, but I got there is the end. Nikky asked us to use the gorgeous ladybirds but I had already made my card and sadly I didn’t have time to make another this week. I turned the sketch upside and just snipped a bit off the bottom so the card would stand up. I used flowers, birds and a scallop for my 3 elements.

Polkadoodle Challenge 4 [640x480]
Polkadoodle Challenge 4 Close-up [640x480]
Challenge 4

Materials Used – White card for the cardblank, Papers and elements from the new Polka Doodles Sugar Birdies range, Chalk ink, Black gel pens, Wire, Beads, Mini buttons, Brad, Assorted threads and ribbons.

It was so hard to pick a winner this week as there were so many gorgeous entries, but a decision was made and this week the winners are:-

1st Place) Kates a Crafty Bugger

Joint 2nd Place) Kris L and Rosy

For this weeks challenge please use the sketch above and you MUST use a stamped (or digi stamp) image & you MUST use this FREEBIE HERE....

(please also refer to the general rules for challenges, some of you are missing out by not following the rules!)

Please join in, then leave a comment with the link to your card at Polkadoodles by lunchtime Wednesday 17th June.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card... I love all the sweet details!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kerry & loving those "bling beadie" birdie tails! You were definitely braver than me by flipping the sketch.

    Have a great weekend,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love those beaded birdies Kerry, there is such a lot of gorgeous detail on this card
    luv
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fandabidosie card this week kerry...loving that birdie with the bead tail...Big Hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful hun so much detail you have put into it have a lovely weekend love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tails are fantastic and such a good idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx