Polkadoodles Challenge 6

Friday, 26 June 2009

My worst nightmare came true this week when I had to do………some colouring. Easy for some but not for me. Many Pollys went in the bin, before I coloured one that I was happy with. This week we made a landscape card and used paper ribbon not fabric.

Polkadoodles Challenge 5
Polkadoodles Challenge 5 Closeup 1 
Polkadoodles Challenge 5 Closeup

Materials Used – Pink cardblank, Papers and elements from the new Polka Doodles Sugar Birdies range, Whispers Brush Markers, White gel pen.

Great entries again this week and the winners are:-

Joint 1st Place) Kris L and Kazzy

3rd Place) ScrappyMax

This weeks challenge -

You can either use the sketch or do your own layout, but you MUST use a landscape card. The rules are that you have to colour an image yourself - this can either be a stamped image or a topper, any image, and you can use whatever you like to colour but you cannot use fabric ribbons, you must use a paper ribbon. Have fun.

sketch-6-challengers

3 comments:

  1. I love this card Kerry , and the colouring was well worth the effort , it looks fabulous ! I dont know what you were worrying for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just imagine you screwing up the imperfect Polly in frustration & chucking her in the bin. Worth it in the end though. A lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx