Carols Sketch Fun No 9

Friday, 3 July 2009

Decided to use one of my stamped images for this sketch. I’m still practicing with my colouring, but was pleased with how she came out. Chose bright fun colours for this card. Join in and you have a chance to win some lovely stamps and flowers.

Carols Sketch 9
Carols Sketck 9 Closeup
Sketch 9

Materials used – Yellow cardblank, Assorted coloured card, DCWV The Glitter Sweet Stack papers, Personal Impressions Cute Characters clear stamps, Papermania sentiments clear stamps, Whispers Brush Markers, X Cut Star corner punch, Chalk inks and Black gel pen.

4 comments:

  1. fab card kerry and I love that super cute image.....have a great weekend Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card love the image its just so cute love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours Kerry and the sweet image, not seen this one before! Thanks for joining in and have a great weekend :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's a real cutie! And I love the beautiful colour combo you chose
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx