Embossed Wedding Card

Friday, 17 July 2009

I made this card for a colleague at work. The bridesmaids dresses are lilac so she wanted me to add this colour into the card. The card is similar to one I’ve done before but the background embossing was influenced by SusieB at http://www.heartprints.net/gallery/ . Her tutorials are brilliant, check them out.

Steve and Debbie Wedding
 D & S Closeup 2

Materials used – White cardblank, White and lilac cardstock, Cricut plus Accent Essentials cartridge, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots and Divine Swirls embossing folders, Ribbon, Half Pearls, Beads and wire, Rub-ons and Love pendant.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Kerry, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the look of these mainly white embossed cards. I know that the couple will just adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kez. Really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, just my style. Very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kerry love this card, may have to LOAN the idea lol ~!!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this card its so classy and elagant love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx