Carol’s Sketch Fun Challenge 11

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Another great sketch from Carole and I decided to make a card for a boy or a man. I’ve had these bright and cheerful  papers sitting on my desk for a while so decided to use these.  I cut out a few extra toys to pop in the oval.

Carols Challenge 11
Carols Challenge 11 Closeup
 Carol's Sketch Fun   #11       29th

Materials used – Blue cardblank, K&Co Designer Paper Pad – Hopscotch Boy, Jumbo Java Versamagic ink, Mini alphabet stamps, Ribbon and Stick-on faux brads.

4 comments:

  1. Boys cards are so hard, but you've done a great job with this one :)
    Thank you for joining in with my sketch challenge, it's so good to see what everyone makes...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really fun card. It looks like you've raided a toy box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill boys card - my husband would love it - fab paper! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx