Carols Sketch Fun Challenge 12

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Mr Postman arrived yesterday with my lovely prize from Carol. The papers, ribbons and flowers are gorgeous. So I’ve made a card for Carols next challenge with elements from her prize. I’ve used the ribbon and paper with a little touch of pink. The sheer circle was cut from an envelope that came in the post, it had such a lovely texture, I just had to use it.

 Carols Challenge Sketch 12
Sketch 12 Closeup 2 
CSF #12  sketch blog

Materials used – Square scallop cardblank, Paper(Papermania) and ribbon(Rico) from Carols prize, Midnight Black and Cloud White Versamagic chalk ink, Mini alphabet stamps, Mini tag punch, Pink Sakura pen, Vellum, Fibres, Button and Humbugs from Craftwork cards.

2 comments:

  1. Fabby black & white card Kerry! glad you are enjoying your prize already :)

    Thanks for joining in with my sketch again...

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh! Great prize and love the card you've made with it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx