Polkadoodles Challenge 12

Thursday, 13 August 2009

Behind with my blog again as me and my hubby nipped of to France for a long weekend. I managed to drag him round a craft shop near Bordeaux airport called Cultura. They had a small section featuring card making and scrapbooking goodies and a couple of bits fell into my basket.

Welcome to the new Polkadoodles design team members Claire, Kris and Boni. Well done to you all.

Here’s my card for this weeks challenge. The circular card was cut on my Cricut using the bauble from Joys of the Season. I cut off the bit you use to hang it on the tree. Nikky wanted a big flower on the card, so that’s exactly what I did. I enlarged the stitched daisy and printed off assorted sizes then layered them, then popped a button in the middle.

Polkadoodles Challenge 12
Polkadoodles Challenge 12 Closeup 2
sketch-12

Materials Used – White cardstock, Cricut plus Joys of the Season, Papers and elements from the new Candy Doodles CD, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Button and Ribbon.

The winners for last weeks challenge were, well done to you -

1st place – Jo

Joint 2nd place - Raindropecho and Cornish Mist

This weeks challenge -

Please use the sketch above and make a circular card. The deadline for entries is Sunday 16th August at noon. Have fun and join in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx