Polkadoodles Challenge 13

Friday, 14 August 2009

A card with at least 2 folds was our challenge for this week. I have loads of gatefold cards in my box, so thought it was time to use one. I set eyelets into the card front and laced with ribbon. This would be great for an anniversary card.

Polkadoodles Challenge 13
Polkadoodles Challenge 13 Closeup
Polkadoodles Challenge 13 Inside  Polkadoodles Challenge 13 Inside Closeup

Materials Used – Gatefold card, Papers and elements from the Sugar Birdies CD, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Black gel pen, Eyelets and Ribbon.

Well done to the winners of the last challenge and they are -

In 1st place - Dolly

And joint 2nd place - Dawn and Jill

This weeks challenge -

To make a card with at least 2 folds. The deadline for entries is Sunday 23rd August at noon. Have fun and join in. The winner will receive a Sugar Birdies CD.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea for a lovely card!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one. It's so creative & unusual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this laces up! Very creative!! And your papers come out so nicely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx