Polkadoodles Challenge 15

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Not much from me this week as I’ve been having a blitz on my loft (don’t we keep a lot of rubbish) and helping our son get ready for his move to London on Tuesday. I don’t want him to go but he has a job lined up. He’s lucky to have one because so many graduates are still looking.

I was having problems with my mojo - which had vanished and my ink – it was coming off the paper, which were giving me grief this week. Anyhow I persevered and came up with this card after rotating the original sketch.

Polkadoodles Challenge 15
Polkadoodles Closeup 1 Polkadoodles Closeup 2
sketch14 









Original

Materials Used – Square white cardblank, Papers and Elements from the Candy Doodles CD, Brown Whispers Brush Marker, Ribbon and Thread.

Our winners for the last challenge are -

1st Place – Peggy 

2nd place - Dolly

3rd place - Teri

This weeks challenge – Please use the sketch above, rotating if you wish. It can be a circle card but it doesn’t have to be. The closing date is Sunday 6th September at lunchtime and the winner will receive some lovely candy.

3 comments:

  1. No mojo - nonsense - this is fab! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Lovely papers!! :)

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kerry, loved this card - hope he gets settled ok!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx