Cricut Forum UK Thread - Embossing

Saturday, 1 August 2009

Here's my card for the Funky Hand papers challenge set by Envys on the UK thread of the Cricut Forum. The papers are free to download here. I thought my Cuttlebug had been neglected a bit lately, so had to use it. The flower comes from Accent Essentials and then I realised I needed another cut so I cut a square from George to put behind the Smile sentiment.
UK Challenge Funky Papers
 UK Challenge Funky Papers Closeup 2 UK Challenge Funky Papers Closeup 1
Materials Used – Pink cardblank, Pink and green cardstock, Funky Hand papers and sentiments, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots and Bloom Dots embossing folders, Scallop Trimmer and Crop-a-dile to make the border, Rub-ons, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Button and Fibre.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Kerry - love your choice of embossing folder...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two colours together,would never thought of putting them together.
    Love the embossing very pretty.
    Karen x x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx