Polkadoodles Stamps

Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Checkout the new unmounted stamps that Nikky at Polkadoodles has created for Christmas and everyday.

I’ve been lucky enough to get my hands on both sets of these gorgeous stamps. They are great to use and produce lovely crisp prints. With Christmas coming up they would make perfect gifts. Click on the stamps pictures for further information. Below are some samples I made for Nikkys show.

Christmas Stamps Stamps

Seasons Greetings

Seasons Greetings Closeup
Lovely Day
Lovely Day Closeup
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Closeup

2 comments:

  1. Not at all jealous that you got your stamps . . . honestly I'm not . . OK I am really !

    Love all the samples you made - you were very busy.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi love your cards and especially love the raindeer thanks for visiting my blog ju x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx