Cricut Forum UK Thread - Stitching

Sunday, 6 September 2009

I love faux stitching so had a go at zigzag stitch. I’m pleased with the result but would probably space the stitches out a bit more next time. I stamped the rose onto the K & Co papers and cut out the rose bud and stem the assembled onto the card.
Stitches
Stitches Closeup 2Stitches Closeup 1
Materials Used – White cardblank, K & Co Classic K Bailey Mat Pad, Rose Stamp, Versamagic Jumbo Java chalk ink, Mini Alphabet stamps, Black gel pen and Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. Wow.... so beautiful and elegant!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Your flowers are so detailed and I need to figure out how to sew on cardstock LOL this is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one. The stitching looks great :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx