Polkadoodle Challenge 26 – Autumn Leaves

Saturday, 14 November 2009

Have we really done half a year already. A sketch challenge for this week and use the Not For Girls CD. Kris , one of our DT members, put me onto these textured effect papers which I’d completely missed from the CD. Some of the colours reminded me of autumn leaves, so cut some out with my Cricut and arranged them as per the shape on the sketch. Used the Polkadoodles everyday stamps for the mini leaves and sentiment.

Pop over and see all the other fab entries from the design team. Hope we are all giving you inspiration for those hard to make mens cards.

Challenge 26
Challenge 26 Closeup Sketch-26

Materials Used – White square cardblank, Not for Girls CD, Polkadoodles Everyday stamps, Cricut plus Stretch your Imagination,Versamagic chalk inks in white, brown, green and brick red, String and a Circle punch.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx