Christmas Easel Card

Wednesday, 9 December 2009

I’ve seen lots of these on the web and thought I must have a go. What fun they are to make. This was first effort and I was pleased how it turned out. I gave it to my Mum and Dad and they loved it. I’ve made another two which I will post later. I’m definitely going to make more of these as they are so easy and versatile.

Easel Card
Easel Card Closeup

Materials used – White and red cardstock, My Minds Eye paper, Cricut plus Joys of the Seasons cartridge, Cuttlebug plus Candy Cane embossing folder, Papermania Christmas clear stamps, Versamagic red chalk ink, Gold ribbon, Gold thread and Red gems.

1 comment:

  1. this is gojus love the colurs on this great easel card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx