Our Anniversary

Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Hope you all had a great Christmas, I did, but didn’t it go so fast. Spent lots of time with my family and friends. My sister bought me some Sizzix embossing plates and they work great with my Cuttlebug after a bit of trial and error. Plus my mum got me the cutest little rub on paper doll faces, so lots of toys to play with.
I hope you like this card I made for our anniversary, slightly belated as it was in November. Happy New Year to everyone.



Materials used – Cream square card blank, K & Co papers, My Minds Eye- Bloom and Grow clear stamps, Fiskars corner punch, Free magazine clear stamps for the heart and sentiment, Versamagic brown and green chalk ink and Ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. I do like the colours on this and lucky you getting crafty stash for Christmas - I bought my own!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx