Polkadoodle Challenge 29 – Scallop Frame and Squares

Friday, 4 December 2009

Still loving the blue Christmas theme. Nikky set a great sketch and then I used papers from Jingle Jangles. The frame was cut with my Cricut and then glittered around the edges. Used the Christmas stamps, which I stamped onto card and then embossed with clear powder, cut out and put onto the squares with foam pads.

Challenge 29
Challenge 29 Closeup sketch-28

Materials used – White square cardblank, Jingle Jangles CD, Polkadoodles Christmas stamps, Cricut plus Mini Monograms cartridge, Assorted Versamagic chalk inks, Clear embossing powder, Ribbon and Glitter.

1 comment:

  1. love the colurs on this,its a great design too love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx