Polkadoodles Challenge 31 – Swinging Girl

Friday, 18 December 2009

It’s snowing and I love it. It’s just sooooo pretty. We don’t get snow here very often and it probably won’t last long, but it’s a treat to see. Here’s a couple of photos I took. I though the plants looked lovely covered in snow.

Snow flower 1 Palm with snow

Can you believe this our last challenge for 2009, where has the time gone. I made a similar card for Nikkys C&C program, so decided to do another one for this challenge. I used the swinging girl image and papers from the Back to Nature CD. Added some doodling and then some flowers with a little glitter in their centres. The sentiment has been stamped with a Candy Doodles stamp. We will be back again in January with more fantastic challenges.

Challenge 31
Challenge 31 Closeup

Materials used – White square scallop cardblank, Papers and elements from Back to Nature CD, Candy Doodles stamps, Versamagic brown and green chalk ink and glitter.

4 comments:

  1. great card love that image and great coluring too love cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry, was just checking out the blogs of my fellow Polka Doodlers and noticed you live in West Sussex. So do I! In Worthing though definitely not sunny! Snow nearly all gone due to rain too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry love the image you have used and must make a note to use it myself too !

    My parents live in Hove on the sea front, so maybe with Fliss we shold a Polka Doodlers meeting the next time I'm visiting them ! ! !

    Have a magical Christmas and fab New Year,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Kerry, your coloring is fab!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx