Polkadoodles Challenge 3 - Polly

Friday, 22 January 2010

Colouring, colouring, I just can’t get to grips with it, but I had a bash at colouring Polly again. I’ve tried allsorts crayons, brush markers, watercolour pencils etc etc. perhaps I need some lessons. Anyway, we had a sketch, which I turned around, to follow and use red and orange.

Challenge 3
Challenge 3 Closeup sketch33

Materials used – White square cardblank, Papers and elements from Candy Doodles CD, Whispers brushmarker in orange.

2 comments:

  1. Really fun card, great. I find youtube is really good for tutorials on different colouring mediums like pencils, markers etc. Just tap them into search bar and there might be a few good tutorials.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowt wrong with your colouring!! Fab card! Oh, I've got some tutorials on my blog - links are in my sidebar if its any help

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx