Polkadoodles Challenge 4 – Valentines Card

Friday, 29 January 2010

I set the challenge this week and as it’s coming up to Valentines Day, it just had to be a Valentines card. But we were to use non-traditional colours, so no pink and red. I went for orange and black and just one paper from the Candy Doodles CD for the hearts.

Challenge 4
Challenge 4 Closeup

Materials used – White square cardblank, Paper from Candy Doodles CD, Versamagic black and orange chalk ink, Black gel pen, Mini heart punch, Prima flower, Ribbon and Brad.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry. Thanks for the challenge this week, great idea. Made the brain tick. I love the bright orange ribbon.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks gorgeous kerry, i love the dark and bright colours together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Love the big hearts! ...and Thank you for stopping by!

    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across your blog yesterday and wanted to
    let you know how wonderful I think your cards are.
    And your skiing picture are fabulous too.
    So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx