Skiing for my Birthday

Saturday, 23 January 2010

I’ve just got back from a fantastic skiing holiday at Les Arcs 1950 in France. It snowed all day on my birthday and it was so pretty to watch as it covered the plants and trees. It was just lovely to spend two great weeks with my family. Here are just a few of my favourite photos -

Les Arcs Jan 2010 (90)

My lovely hubby Roger, Darrel and me standing just below Aiguille Rouge, the highest point you can go at Les Arcs.

Les Arcs Jan 2010 (127)

Sun after the snow.

Les Arcs Jan 2010 (42)

Les Arcs at night.

Les Arcs Jan 2010 (165)

We’d been there a week when we discovered the snowpark. Josh just loved it and here he is jumping over a ramp. Mad!!

Les Arcs Jan 2010 (176)Loved these little bunches of red berries, with their hats of snow.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. These pictures are just stunning. Make you feel like you are really there.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pix Kerry. Again, I'm so glad you had a fabulous birthday trip. Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow kerry, it looks great fun and the piccies are beautiful. I will post your card now you are home hun, i am a bit panicy about the post after my xmas cards going missing!!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx