Snow, snow and more snow

Thursday, 7 January 2010

Wow, we don’t get this very often. Loads of snow. The first photo was taken at night and the sparkly white bits, were the snowflakes caught in the flash of the camera. The tree on the left is our Christmas tree that had been abandoned in the garden. It looked so pretty covered in snow.

The 2nd photo was taken the following morning. We had about 6 inches of snow, which is a lot for us and it kept snowing all day. Our son had dragged the Christmas tree into the middle of the lawn, to catch some more snow with a very sad looking snowman behind.

The last photo is me and was taken at our local park. I’m not a great lover of having my photo taken but I was all warm and toasty.

Snow 5th Jan 2010 (3)
Snow 5th Jan 2010 (10) 
Snow 5th Jan 2010 (13)

1 comment:

  1. hhhm love the snow, hot toddies, warm fires and snuggling!! yay!! sign me up!

    Oh and you are beautiful - you should have your picture taken all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx