Bubble Wrap Technique

Tuesday, 16 February 2010

I’ve been having a play with stamping with objects around the house. I love the effect with bubble wrap. Just take a bit of bubble wrap, mine was from the inside of a padded envelope, dab on ink and press onto your card. I’ve also used a cooks ring to make very thin circles. How about trying a sponge, paper towel, scrunched newspaper, leaves or fabric and see what effects you can come up with.

Started off being a mans card because of the colours, but ended up being girly.

Have a lovely day

Materials used – Cream cardblank, Paper and card scraps, Cricut and Mini Monograms cartridge, Polkadoodles Everyday stamps, Fiskars border punch, Heart punch, Versamagic chalk inks, Bubble wrap and ribbon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx