Card and Bag

Tuesday, 9 February 2010

I made this matching card and bag for my sister-in-laws birthday. I love this cardstack from DCVW. Pocket of Posies is so cute and some of the card is glittered too. The card is a perfect thickness for making bags and boxes. It’s also great for making a card base as it’s white on one side.

Card and Bag
Materials used for the card and bag– White square cardblank, Cricut plus tags, Bags, Boxes and More and George and Basic Shapes cartridges, Fiskars scallop border punch, DCWV Pocket Full of Posies cardstack, Versamagic chalk inks, Papermania sentiments clear stamps, Buttons, Ribbons and Brad.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the matching pair, simple but sylish. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kerry, this is gorgeous. I love the soft colours and those flowers look so adorable. What a lovely idea to match the card to a super little bag.
    Max

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx