Polkadoodles Challenge 6 – Hearts and Flowers

Friday, 12 February 2010

Great challenge this week from Dolly – Hearts and Flowers and we could use any CD. I’ve been exploring what's on my Cricut cartridges and saw these hat pins on Opposites Attract. I thought they looked great as little heart flowers plus I made some flowers to match using some Cuttlebug dies.
Challenge 6
Challenge 6 Closeup
Materials used – White square cardblank, Papers from Back to Nature CD, Cricut and Opposites Attract cartridge, Cuttlebug and Flower dies, Fiskars border punch, Corner punch, Vellum, White embossing powder, Versamagic pink chalk ink, Brads and Thread.

6 comments:

  1. oooooh so pretty kerry, love the heart flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me think of sweets, as it looks so yummy!! Gorgeous layout too.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kerry and a lovely layout. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really lovely, cute card Kez. I thought I'd see a Valentine one this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Kerry! I love all the hearts & flowers and the papers you used are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kerry

    Gorgeous card, i love your colours and its so fresh perfect for spring! lol if it ever arrives

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx