Cards for Children

Wednesday, 24 March 2010

I have a new outlet for my cards, the pre-school where my son works. Some of the money from sales will go to help their funds. I don’t get to make children's cards very often so out came the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut cartridge. There is so much on there to play with and I’ve just bought Everyday Paper Dolls too, which is also great fun. Aren’t these faces cute and perfect for people like me who can’t draw. They are Dress Ups Faces by Sizzix.
Ballet Dance
Pirate
Materials used – Square card blanks, Cricut plus Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper and card scraps, Cuttlebug and Borders Embossing folders, Sizzix Dress Ups Faces, Woodware Tiny Phrases clear stamps,  Versamagic chalk inks, Whispers Brush Markers, White gel pen, Ribbon and gems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx