Ice Cream and Cupcakes

Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Time to use some papers I haven’t played with for a while so I choose the DCWV Glitter Sweet Mat Stack. I love the creamy colours of these papers, hope you like them.

 Ice Cream
Cupcake

Materials used – White card blanks, Assorted card and paper scraps, Cricut plus Doodlecharms and Storybook, DCWV Glitter Sweet Mat Stack, Martha Stewart border punch, Woodware Easy Stitching clear stamps, Papermania sentiments clear stamps, Card candy, Versamagic chalk inks, Ribbon, Rub-ons.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm thse look good enough to eat,dont ya just love this stack so many lovely colours.
    Karen x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaaaaaand now i'm hungry :P Brilliant cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx