Polkadoodles Challenge 10 – Special Event

Friday, 12 March 2010

I've got so many special events this year, it was difficult to choose. Just to name a few, 3 weddings, two 21st, an 80th and a 90th birthday and three 25th wedding anniversaries including my own. But I decided to make a 21st birthday card for my niece. I used papers from the Back to Nature CD, some stickles and card candy.

Challenge 10
Challenge 10 Closeup

Materials used – Square white cardblank, Papers and elements from the Back to Nature CD, Versamagic blue and green chalk inks, Rub-on, Stickles, Card Candy and Ribbon.

3 comments:

  1. merci pour ta visite et ton adorable commentaire, tes créations sont superbes j'aime beaucoup amitié

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card Kerry. She is an adorable girly isn't she.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image, you made a fab card x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx