Polkadoodles Challenge 11 – Blue and Brown

Friday, 19 March 2010

Sorry, I couldn't resist, I've made a Christmas card in March!! I love blue on Christmas cards, so when Nikky set the theme of blue and brown it was the first thing that popped in my mind. All the papers and elements come from Jingle Jangles CD, the snowflake was cut with Joys of the Season cart plus a little glitter and silver string. At least I can say, I've started my Christmas cards :)

Challenge 11
Challenge 11 Closeup

Materials used – Square white cardblank, Papers and elements from Jingle Jangles CD, Cricut plus Joys of the Season, Versamagic brown and blue chalk ink, Silver ink pad, Silver string, Toga mini letter stickers, White gel pen and Glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry I think making Christmas cards all year long is a fab idea. I really like how you pulled this one together. Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card Kerry even though the thought of Christmas in March makes me go Eeek! with horror. I can't think of doing mine before August!
    Have a great weekend.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute Christmas card and I admire you for being so organised!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx