Polkadoodles Challenge 12 – Black, White & a Colour

Friday, 26 March 2010

Seem to be on an orange roll with my last few postings. Nettie set the sketch and theme this week and as I couldn’t decide on a colour, I got my hubby to choose it and he picked orange. I kept lots of white space and added papers and elements from the Candy Doodles CD plus a little Stickles on the butterflies. Shame my camera takes a blurry photo!

Challenge 12
Challenge 12 Closeup
Week 12 sketch

Materials used – White square card blank, Papers and elements from Candy Doodles CD, Black cardstock, Crystal and Black Diamond Stickles, Fiskars scallop border punch, Orange brush marker, Ribbon and Buttons.

1 comment:

  1. Hubby's come in handy sometimes don't they. Fab n funky card.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx