Polkadoodles Challenge 9 - Wings

Friday, 5 March 2010

Went for a ladybird for my wings project. The papers are from the new Paper Boutique CD and the stamps are from the Daisy Doodles stamp set. I took the inspiration for the ladybird stamping from one of Nikky's papers. Added some beads for the antenna and a googly eye!! I did have fun stamping all the little ladybirds.

Challenge 9
Challenge 9 Closeup

Materials used – White square cardblank, Paper and elements from Paper Boutique CD, Daisy Doodles stamp set, Versamagic black chalk ink, Red brushmarker, Googly eye, Beads, Wire, Ribbon and Stickles.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry. Really fun card, just love the antenna's and the googley eyes.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry

    This is such a bright and happy card and love the antenni.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry,
    I love what you did with the ladybugs...Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too cute, I love ladybugs and this card is ace!!! really bright x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those ladybirds are great - love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really into ladybirds at the mo' and this card just screams at me - i love it ,those antenna and eyes are brilliant ,they really bring her to life !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx