Using up Rub-ons

Tuesday, 9 March 2010

I know it was over a week ago, but I had a great day at Farnborough with my mum, but it was so noisy with the wind. I was very restrained and didn’t spent too much. I bought a paper trimmer, but I wasn’t pleased with it so that went back. A Martha Stewart punch, which is fab, some brads, ribbon, papers and clear stamps.
I saw this technique ages ago in a magazine – how to use up those leftover rub-ons. I used these leftover alphabet rub-ons to create a border strip and I’m pleased with the result and it’s not obvious what they are.
Green Leaves
Materials used – A6 white cardblank, Scrap card and paper, Cuttlebug plus leaves dies and Distressed Stripes Embossing folder, Brads and leftover rub-ons.

2 comments:

  1. How clever is that - often wondered how to use all the bits you are left with - great idea and looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!
    I stopped by after seeing your Cricut Message Board question about taking your Cricut apart. Then when I saw these disassembled Cricuts, I thought of you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irTrlaiqJHc and
    http://www.built-to-spec.com/blog/tag/cricut/
    Hope it helps to at least see what's inside.
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx