Hoppity Hop

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

I am just loving this new Cricut cartridge – Create a Critter. It has the most cute animals, birds, insects etc. Plus loads of accessories and sentiments. It’s got to be my favourite so far. It’s my mums birthday coming up and she loves frogs, so that’s where I started.

Springy Frogs 1 Spotty Frog

Materials used – Cream and white A6 card blanks,  Assorted cardstock, K&Co paper, Cricut plus Create a Critter, Cuttlebug plus Swiss Dots embossing folder,  Versamagic chalk inks, Fiskars Sentiment border punch, Corner rounder punch, Woodware sentiment stamps, Raffia and Wire.

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's very cute! I just love that cartridge! tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgoh,kerry they are too cute! i definately need this cart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these are so fun, cute and adorable !!! love the springy ones so much xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what cute little froggies , love the embossing x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx