Jo and Alex’s Wedding

Tuesday, 13 April 2010

Wow what a fantastic day (9th April) for my niece to get married, Joanna looked beautiful and the weather was gorgeous. The groom looked so handsome too. I made this card for them using the ribbon that was on the invitation. It was the same colour as the bridesmaids dresses and the flowers in the bouquet. I wanted to keep it a simple as possible so just added white plus some embossing for texture. I hope to post a wedding photo soon.

Jo and Alex 1
Jo and Alex 1 Closeup

Materials used – White and purple cardstock, Cricut plus Storybook, Cuttlebug plus Divine Swirls embossing folder, Computer generated sentiment, Ribbon and half pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kerry, Love the purple and the embossing is such an elegant touch for a wedding card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Kerry, its so very classy. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx