Katie’s 21st

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Thought I’d go fun and silly for this one and used elements from Paper Doll Dress Up and Everyday Paper Dolls, lots of glittery paper and sparklers. My niece loved it. Sorry about the photo, took it in a hurry and the light was rubbish.

Katies 21st
Katies 21st Closeup

Materials used – White and Purple cardstock, Assorted glittery papers, Cricut plus Paper Doll Dress Up, Everyday Paper Dolls and Storybook, Versamagic lilac chalk ink, Star punch, Scallop border punches, Gems, Ribbons and Sparklers.

4 comments:

  1. I would die of excitement if I got a card with sparklers on it!!! What an amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Kerry and also love those sparklers.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thats fab kerry, i love the sparklers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waht a lovely card, I need some of the sparklers
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx