Polkadoodles Challenge 14 - Wedding

Friday, 9 April 2010

I haven't had a wedding for years and now I have three in one year. My niece who was just a few weeks old at our wedding is getting married today (9th) and my friend tomorrow (10th) and my hubbys 2nd cousin in July. Good excuse for some new outfits.

Here’s my card  and it’s a bit different for me, lots of little rose buds around the heart. The rose papers from the Love and Cherish CD were perfect for this card and printed out beautifully. I used my Cricut to cut out the layered hearts.

Challenge 14
Challenge 14 Closeup

Materials used – White square card blank, Papers from Love and Cherish CD, Pink cardstock, Cricut and Accent Essentials, Rose buds, Silver thread, Half pearls, Ribbon and Rub-on.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kerry - Roses are a perfect finnish! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful ,they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh kerry, that is so pretty, they will treasure it hunny. love the rosebuds down the side of the heart xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love how you used the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx