Polkadoodles Challenge 16 - Monochromatic

Friday, 23 April 2010

Checkout Nikky’s new CD being launched today – All Around and Everywhere. Influenced by Spring and Summer, it’s filled with fab papers, toppers, stampies, buttons, flowers, butterflies and more. I made this simple card using papers and elements from the new CD for our Monochromatic challenge. Pop along to the Polkadoodles blog to join in.

Challenge 16
Challenge 16 Closeup

Materials used – White square card blank, Papers and elements from All Around and Everywhere, Flower punch, Versamagic chalk ink, Wool, Eyelets, Ribbon and Buttons.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kerry. That bird is so cute and I love the patchwork design of the card. Just fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you have done with the different papers Kerry. These little birdies are going to be popular aren't they.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely monochrome card! I always struggle with these but yours is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx