Polkadoodles Challenge 17 - Altered Candle

Friday, 30 April 2010

Plan A went to pot, I was going to stamp the candle but I got more wax on my desk!! So Plan B came into force, decorate it. I used papers and flowers from All Around and Everywhere, a Polkadoodles stamp and string. Looks like my candle has shrunk, must be the camera angle.

Before CandleCandle After

Materials used – Papers and elements from All Around and Everywhere CD, Candle, Brown cardstock, Stickles, White gel pen, String and Eyelets.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think Plan B is really pretty.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kerry, what a lovely idea!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry I love this, its totally faberoo babes u picked my favest ever colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx