Polkadoodles Fairy Flutterfly Stamps

Wednesday, 14 April 2010

Wow, Nikky has created these gorgeous and funky Fairy Flutterfly stamps. There are 6 sets to choose from, each priced at £6.49 and each set contains 5 or 6 high quality acrylic stamps. What’s so clever, is the fairy and it’s butterfly wings are separate stamps, so you can use the images together or separately. The sets also feature flowers, a sentiment and mini butterflies, toadstool or ladybird.

I’ve created 2 cards, one showing the fairy without wings and one with. I used my chalk inks with a Papermania watercolour blender to colour the fairies.  There seems to be a purple theme running through both cards which was totally unplanned.

 Fairy 2
Fairy 1

Materials used – A6 White card blanks, Assorted cardstock and patterned papers, Vellum, Assorted Versamagic chalk inks, Papermania watercolour blender, White embossing powder, White gel pen, Buttons and Ribbon.

4 comments:

  1. wow I love how you have used your stamps!!! I haven't finished with mine yet but you have inspired me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerry

    They look great, what you fretting about.

    They are great to work with arent they.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous Kerry - I love them and know everyone else will! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerry theyre fab, u are way too hard onyourself girl!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love to read your comments, please stop by again soon xx